05.26.12 Saturday HOPE WODby Eric on 26/05/2012
Power Snatch M#75/W#55
Box Jumps 24”
Chest to Bar Pull-Ups.
“Hope” has the same format as Fight Gone Bad. In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep.
- David K 107
- Arun 172 Rx
- Renae 122 sub slam balls and row for calories
- Christina D 158
- Kartolina 157 Welcome to CFD!
- Corneille 186 row for calories
- Min 171 sub slam balls and row for calories
- James 162
- Anna 256 Welcome to CFD!
- Rebecca 136 Welcome to CFD!
- Keith feel better!
- Aaron 150
- Rob 160 sub row for calories
- Newman 160
- Jen 183
- PJ 193 sub slam balls and row for calories
- Nora 203 sub row for calroies
- Annie 186RX
- Chris 131 Rx
- Peter 132 Rx
- Mark 121
- John sub push-ups, air squats, row for calories
- Sarah 178 Jessica 141 sub row for calroies